
The cabin.

I loved this picture. Our boots and our treasures.

Our back deck.

Oceanside.

Digging for whatever kids dig for.

This is a funny story: All week I was saying to Doug, "Wouldn't it be romantic if I found a message in a bottle and it was from some old sailor and had floated across the ocean and I had to grant his dying wish..." (Yes I'm hopeless. Yes, part of me really wished that. Yes, I realize I sound like a Nicholas Sparks movie.) So imagine my glee when we found a message in a bottle our last day at the beach!!! Imagine my dismay when the message was from the day before and it was written by an eight year old. Boo.
3 comments:
I have loved looking at all of these posts! My grandparents used to live in Portland and one of our regular trips when I was a child was to the Oregon coast. I love all of these light houses, Newport and Lincoln City, Mo's and all that goes with it. Now I want to take a trip to the Northwest again! It looks like you guys had a great time!
WOW! HOW MANY LOVELY DAYS WERE YOU GONE? What is this about an accident???
Looks like you had a wonderful vacation. I've never been disappointed when I got up to the NW coast.
Post a Comment