April 4 happened to be Easter, Doug's 31st Birthday, Conference and day 4 of our vacation. We watched conference from the "Belvedere" (a tower room surrounded in windows with cushy window seats). I made Doug dinner and gave him his presents. We explored the beach and the girls received a very modest Easter Basket. How precious to think of the Savior in such a beautiful place. He has overcome all so that I can be with these people forever. How cool is that?




























5 comments:
What gorgeous pics!
Your family...such cuties, all.
Okay, that picture of the two girls looking at each other and eating the ice cream needs to be on permanent display somewhere in your house! I love it! Glad you had a good time!
Love the photos!
I'm glad you had fun!
So many beautiful pictures Chris! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. It all looks gorgeous and wonderful. It makes me long for a vacation. My family, meaning Tim and I and our kids have never been on a family vacation just ourselves. Not even one time. Maybe we'll find a way to make this our year.
It looks like it was a great time. Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment