Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oregon 2010: Day 3

The girls in the tubby!
Pouring Rain!

After our walk to the beach. Yup, it's really rainy!


Doug and Libbs are soaked!

The Beach.

Cape Mears Lighthouse

On the trail to the lighthouse.

On the trail...

I went hardcore off of my clean eating! We had ice cream at the Tillamook Cheese Factory no less than four times!

Peanut Butter Pie


Love this girl.

This one's pretty sweet too.

I LOVE this picture. It's one of the cutest from the entire trip I think!

We took about a dozen pictures trying to get the girls heads in the right holes. I thought this one was the best though with me peeking out!

Doug and the girls pose in front of the Tillamook sign.

I caught this sweet sight as Libby waited for a walk to the beach.

Luckily I had thought ahead and purchased these adorable slickers and boots before we left. We put them under the covers in the morning and when the girls came into our bed to "wake us" they found them. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love the ice cream shots the best.
Sounds delicious!

Jeana said...

We went to the Tillamook tour when we were in Oregon too.