
I love making New Year's Resolutions. I love the first day of a new year. Everything is wiped clean and fresh. A new beginning. A chance to start over. Oh, I cannot wait for this year. I'll turn thirty in a few days. I want my thirties to be amazing. I want to be an amazing person.
Spiritual
Daily Family Prayer and Scripture Study
Perform Temple Ordinances (or prepare the names) for 52 of my own ancestors.
Attend the temple once a month
Read the entire Book of Mormon again
Read Four of the Following: Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage, Mormon Doctrine by Bruce R. McConkie, The Miracle of Forgiveness by Spencer W. Kimball, Articles of Faith by James E. Talmage, Read Rough Stone Rolling by Richard L Bushman
Perform a Random Act of Kindness every day.
Health
Lose 8 percent body fat
Exercise 5 times a week
Run the entire 5K during the Race for the Cure
Take an iron pill and a multivitamin every day
Eat 3 well rounded small meals and 3 healthy snacks five days a week.
Have a positive attitude regarding the trials of my health
Take better care of myself. Goodbye frumpy mamma; hello hotstuff.
Early to bed, early to rise.
Spiritual
Daily Family Prayer and Scripture Study
Perform Temple Ordinances (or prepare the names) for 52 of my own ancestors.
Attend the temple once a month
Read the entire Book of Mormon again
Read Four of the Following: Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage, Mormon Doctrine by Bruce R. McConkie, The Miracle of Forgiveness by Spencer W. Kimball, Articles of Faith by James E. Talmage, Read Rough Stone Rolling by Richard L Bushman
Perform a Random Act of Kindness every day.
Health
Lose 8 percent body fat
Exercise 5 times a week
Run the entire 5K during the Race for the Cure
Take an iron pill and a multivitamin every day
Eat 3 well rounded small meals and 3 healthy snacks five days a week.
Have a positive attitude regarding the trials of my health
Take better care of myself. Goodbye frumpy mamma; hello hotstuff.
Early to bed, early to rise.
Family
Have a weekly date with Doug- even if it's at home.
Put Hailey on some sort of Rules/Chore/Reward/Discipline system and stick to it.
Teach Libby the ABC's, Numbers 1-20, Colors
Potty train Libby
Resurrect Fun Fridays (where I take the day off of everything except the kids and we do fun things.)
Stick to the budget I developed
Do everything in our power to increase our family size.
Follow through with the kids.
Home
Make the Yard beautiful
Finish at least one room in the basement
Clean out the garage and the basement
Organize the Food Storage
Intellectual and Personal
Read 52 books
Finish My Novels
Touch the Ocean
Accomplish something great
Take a class
Learn how to use my camera
Be content.
See the glass as half full.
Learn how to channel my passion so that I actually finish something.

5 comments:
Happy New Year, Christie! I'm so GLAD it's not a tumor.
Great resolutions!
Your mirror a lot of mine. 2010 is going to be great, right?!
i'm tired reading your resolutions but if anyone can pull it all off it's you!
Happy Anniversary tomorrow and Happy Birthday the following day!!!
C E L E B R A T I O N T I M E !!!
Post a Comment