
We have a lot going on this week and so we didn't feel like we could get a babysitter that night so we took the kids with us to Texas Roadhouse where it was Noisy, the kids were horrible, and there was lettuce floating in my drink. The kids fought the entire way home. Libby was singing "We wish you a merry Christmas" and Hailey was yelling at Libby, "Please don't sing. I said PLEEEAAASSEEE Don't sing!" Finally Hailey couldn't take the ode to the Holidays and started bawling her head off. I attempted to silence both children by turning on Church Hymns. Is it possible for Church Hymns to add to chaos? The answer is yes, it is. Doug and I just held hands and laughed looking forward to puting our "angels" to bed.

As soon as they were in bed I had a sharp pain in my neck. When I reached up to feel it I knew immediately it was a blood clot. So I ended up spending the night of my anniversary here

with this person

not this person.

After fainting during my CT scan the results said it was a superficial thrombosis not a DVT and I was home around midnight just in time to fall into bed in tears. Happy Anniversary to Doug and me!

3 comments:
Missed this yesterday, because you stuck it in.:O) Is is great post for something that will bring smiles and joy forever!
At least you can look back on it with a bit of humor...not yet?
How about now?
Glad you're OK.
I'll always remember your anniversary fondly, good times!
Post a Comment