It is truly heartbreaking! I would fill my home with all those darling little ones. Such grief and pain, more than anyone should have to bear, let alone his little ones. I am sure that, as we pray, His arms surround them, in some small way. Tears for Haiti, flow free and are many.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
2 comments:
It is truly heartbreaking! I would fill my home with all those darling little ones. Such grief and pain, more than anyone should have to bear, let alone his little ones. I am sure that, as we pray, His arms surround them, in some small way.
Tears for Haiti, flow free and are many.
It breaks my heart! Thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment