The Jazz game last night started at nearly 9 p.m. which is late but awesome for me because I had my foster classes till 9:30. Doug and I started listening and it wasn't going well. We were down 10 to one of the best teams in the league, then we were up ten by the 3rd, but then LeBron James (league MVP two years running) stepped it up. With 20 seconds left we were down 4. AND IT WAS ALMOST MIDNIGHT! We fouled and the Cavs missed a few free throws, but then with 1 second remaining Sundiata Gaines (an UNDRAFTED ROOKIE WHO ONLY HAD A TEN DAY CONTRACT WITH THE JAZZ!!!!) sunk a three to win the game 97 to 96! It was the most amazing thing. Doug and I were cheering so loud we woke our kids. I was weeping. I had chills all over. It was amazing! It's such a neat story that this kid that no one wanted won in a clutch situation in the NBA against LeBron James. Amazing. If I were his mother it would be such a proud moment!
2 years ago

2 comments:
That was awesome. Nice share!
You are the fan I will never be, but I can appreciate a moment like this.
Post a Comment