Sunday, January 10, 2010

Libby's First day of dance

Hailey started dance at age four. Libby, on the other hand has started at 2 and a half. I just can't make this little girl stop dancing. She loves music and loves to dance. Plus, every time Hailey goes to gymnastics Libby begs to go too. So I gave in. She has always loved to sing and dance but as opposed to Hailey, Libby is very shy. I came with her to the first class so that she wouldn't be afraid. I won't have to go again. After she warmed up she was in heaven! In fact, she cried when we left and said, "No mommy mo dance mo dance." She refused to take off her dance clothes all day long and we had to stop at daddy's work and show him the dances.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

cute.

Liz said...

She is so darling!!!

Jenney Rees said...

What a cutie!

Cami said...

So so so so cute!!!

rachel said...

She is a doll. I want to get Ceci in ASAP. I thought I would wait til 3, but now I'm not so sure.

Amy said...

there is nothing sweeter than a little girl in a tutu!