Saturday, January 23, 2010

Food Co-Op!!!

My friend Adrienne told me about this awesome food co-op! So inexpensive and so fresh and yummy. It was 30 lbs of food! Here is what I got for 35.00...

5 Loaves of Whole Wheat Bread
11 Pears
2 Heads Broccoli
7 Apples
3 Zucchini
1 Cucumber
1 lb Strawberries
9 Red Peppers
8 Tangelos
5 Grapefruit
1 Head Lettuce
10 Roma Tomatoes
8 Green Onions
4 Limes
3 Avocodos
1 Bunch Cilantro
8 Anaheim Peppers
6 Jalapeno Peppers
2 Yellow Onions

5 comments:

Liz said...

Where is this food coop at? The vegetables and fruit look so fresh.

Doug and Christie said...

It's in South Jordan!

Liz said...

Where in So Jo? I have never seen it or heard of it. I don't get out much.

rachel said...

That is so cheap for all that fresh food! Is it new? I too, haven't heard about it yet.

Camilla Millar said...

Wowsers! That is a good deal on a bundle of food!