Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I CAN BREATHE!

So I've already documented how allergic I am and how I have a cyst from allergies. Last week I started my five perscriptions from the allergist. I about died (and actually cried) when I picked them up. Let's just say that Doug and I now have a car payment that comes in the form of nasal sprays and cannot be driven. The best part is that we will be paying on said investment for the rest of my life. Driving home from the pharmacy I felt like it so wasn't worth it and that I'd take it for a month but after that I just couldn't afford it. I took 1 dose of each of them and after only 20 minutes I could breathe for the first time in a year. Then I started crying for a different reason. I didn't realize how awful it had been not to breathe! So thank you Dr. Broadbent and thank you Veramyst. You're worth your weight in gold, oh wait you cost more than gold!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am glad that gold helps. I think we all need a little gold to pay for medications and medical expenses.
I have this saying about Utility companies, "I would not mind the high bill, if I was warm/cool".
I guess you are paying gold and reaping some benefits. YEAH!

Crystal said...

So, changing the carpet hasn't helped at all?