2 years ago
Thursday, December 31, 2009
It's NOT a Tumor!!!
Two days ago I was told that I have a tumor behind my sinuses and the worst allergies that the doctor has seen in her entire thirty year career. I was told that I was days or weeks away from losing my sense of smell and sense of taste. I had an emergency CT scan and I've been so worried. The results are in today and luckily it's not a tumor. It's a cyst on my sinuses. I have to go on several medications and hopefully it will rupture on its own so that I don't have to have surgery to remove it. But even if I do end up with surgery, it's not a tumor, it's not cancer. I'll be on medication and allergy shots for the rest of my life but that's life and it's not a tumor. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THANK HEAVEN!!!
I am glad that it is not a tumor. Hopefully all of the medication helps.
H A P P Y N E W !!!!
hooray! Every time I read the title of this post it's with Schwarzenegger's voice.
Post a Comment