The two of these kidlets wouldn't stop long enough for me to take decent pictures, but oh were they cute running around in the yard after the first huge snowstorm of the season.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
5 comments:
Cutest snow bunnies out there! ♥
I'm finally caught up with your blog.
Your girls are adorable. I love your dark hair!!
Glad you've been able to do so many things this holiday
The snow definately gets my kiddos out to enjoy it for a while. Are you ready for the snow tomorrow? HOPEFULLY, there will be snow for christmas!
How did I miss like your last 7 posts? Your views around your house are gorgeous! So are those little cuties of yours.
ahhh, sweet snow angels. Love it. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment