Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Conversations with my kids


Conversation 1: Libby
Me: Libby when did you get so big?
Libby: Last Tuesday.

Conversation 2: Hailey
Hailey: Mom, I don't want you to send me to an orphanage.
Me: Hailey, you know I love you and I would never send you to an orphanage.
Hailey: I don't want you to send Libby there either.
Me: I would never send Libby to an orphange.
Hailey: Is it because you love us so much?
Me: Yes.
Hailey: And you'd do anything for us?
Me: Yes. I'd even die for you.
Hailey: Well that's silly. Jesus already did that.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Cute conversations and the photos are adorable. I love the look on Hailey's face.

rachel said...

Funny and profound all rolled up into two adorable packages.

Adrienne said...

So cute! I LOVE this picture of Hailey! It reminds me of her Mommy:)