Friday, November 6, 2009

Waaaaaaahhhhh!

I found my first gray hair on my head. I freaked out. I called my mother and yelled about my youth's decay. I cried in my chair with sobs so loud that Libby woke up. I put it in a baggie and wrote upon it that my youth is gone on this date. November the sixth 2009. Boo Hoo.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Children give you beautiful silver hair. Welcome to an age of beauty!
You are NOT old; however, wise and beautiful! Love your gray hair, after you stop crying.

Adrienne said...

I am giggling. My 1st came at age 21!! Darling beautiful Christie, you are not old, except maybe your soul. I love you!

Crystal said...

Hey, you and me in the same year. I mourn with you.

Cami said...

Don't be fazed by this. A hair turns grey when it gets a little bubble of air in it. At our age, it should be considered a fluke ('course I'm older than you, aren't I). Cry when you find three...at the same time.

It"s me said...

I have blond in my hair so I could have had my first gray hair and not even known it. Maybe if I had my real hair color I would know.

Jeana said...

I get them all the time; why do you think I highlight? I promise it's not the end of the world. =)

rachel said...

About a quarter of my hair is white, the red is so prominent is just camouflages the other colors. Growing older...it's a trip :)