Monday, November 30, 2009

Der, Parints,

A conversation in letters (Punctuation and spelling left as is):

Hailey:
Der, Parints,
Well I shood say Mom, and Dad,
I want to go on a trip to Vagis
it's fun thar
rite back
Love Hailey
oh dy the way rite
back on this papre

Parents:

Dear Daughter,
Well we should say Hailey,
GO TO BED!

Love,
Mom and Dad

Hailey:
I Cant!

Parents:
Try Harder.

Hailey:
I have ben trying.

Parents:
Then sit in your room and read quietly.

Hailey:
I just want to be with you!
Love, Hailey


I love my Daughter.

5 comments:

rachel said...

Ahhh, she's destined to be a writer. Tell her not to worry about that pesky punctuation. There's people who will do that for her...HA! :)

Crystal said...

HA! So cute. I love kids. (wow, did you ever think you'd hear me say that?)

Liz said...

This is a keeper. I love her efforts to get you on the road to Vegas.

LeShel said...

such a fun way to communicate and it will always be there.

It"s me said...

That is so cute!