Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween

It's almost Thanksgiving I guess it's about time that I blogged about Halloween. I love being a mommy on Halloween.

The kids are at such a magical age. They loved it. The Halloween parade at Hailey's school was a blast. Hailey was dressed up as Bo Peep and Libby was her sheep so I let Hailey take Libby on her Parade. Hailey loved showing off her sister. Then it was time for Hailey's class party that I was partially in charge of.
The next day was actually Halloween. My mom came to visit from Saint George. We went to the Pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. We came home to carve them and I had to laugh at my daughters. Hailey was in tears because she was grossed out by the pumpkin guts and Doug (rightfully) made her do her own. For dinner I made dinner in a pumpkin. My Mom and Aunt Diane stayed home to pass out candy and they were funny. We went trick-or-treating at Uncle John and Aunt Amber's, Grandma and Grandpa Gardiner's, Grandpa Hansen's and around the block. It was plenty of candy! After the kids went to bed we watched The Others, a movie I love! The girls were so cute. I love Holidays.













1 comment:

Liz said...

I want one of those donuts! Darling Halloween pictures.