
Doug and I took the girls to dinner and a Jazz game on Saturday night. We went to dinner at Vienna Bistro. We had no idea how expensive or nice it was. They didn't even have high chairs and I don't think a child has ever entered the premises. The girls were so well behaved and loved the German food. They followed the Gardiner's Try Everything rule. As we were leaving we received numerous compliments on what well mannered little girls we have, "Just like French Children," said one woman. I could tell from her attire she considered this the utmost compliment. They didn't see the banshees that my children were that morning, but I'm just grateful the girls brought their manners out with us. The game was loads of fun. I've blogged about it at Jazzbots (not yet posted) and as soon as it's published there I can put it up here. In the mean time, look at these cutie pies...


3 comments:
Darling Jazz fans. Almost makes me like basketball, well maybe not.
I love the dude giving you the evil eye behind Hailey! Cracks me up!
I love them in their Jazz shirts!
Post a Comment