This is how I really look at home, in my element, on a typical Sunday afternoon. And this is the fruit of my labor. (Hey, it's pumpkin bread and technically pumpkin is a fruit!)
WOW! That looks so delicious. It looks like there is something delicious swirled inside. I am sure I NEED the recipe. You also, look wonderful. Healthy, swirled with happiness. So happy for you, it is about time.
I know I am not alone when I say I'm so glad that is one of your elements because I reap so many tasty rewards from it. Did you put that in the book? It looks really good.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
5 comments:
WOW! That looks so delicious. It looks like there is something delicious swirled inside. I am sure I NEED the recipe.
You also, look wonderful. Healthy, swirled with happiness. So happy for you, it is about time.
You look really good, in your element. Your pumpkin bread looks good too.
I know I am not alone when I say I'm so glad that is one of your elements because I reap so many tasty rewards from it. Did you put that in the book? It looks really good.
If I was ever going to eat sugar, I would eat THAT. It looks so good!
Loooved that bread.
You look so cute!
Post a Comment