2 years ago
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Man Upstairs and Processed Meat
Last night at FHE I was so proud to hear Libby singing. "I am a child hot dog and cookies give me here." (I am a child of God and he has sent me here.) Our Father in Heaven confused with processed meat parts. It was a proud moment. I'm sure He won't mind; after all Hot Dogs are Libb's favorite food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a doll. Thanks for sharing. Makes me smile to think of her singing it just like that....I think poetry is in her genes.
That is the most darling interruption of the words to the song. She is so darling and I KNOW she has her mother's talents.
love it, cookies give me here too!!
Yesterday, Ben and I were making birthday cake and he said, "sugar, flour and a bitch of salt." He meant pinch of course. Aren't kids great!!!
So cute!
She makes her auntie erin so proud.
Post a Comment