Friday, July 10, 2009

I just couldn't help myself...

My sweet little neighbor, Jessica, is having a yard sale in the morning to pay for her piano lessons. Jessica is 13 and she is so responsible and the best little babysitter! When I saw on facebook that she was selling a little tykes kitchen set, I bought it before any of the early birds to her yard sale could sneak it away. So I brought it home at ten p.m. and was so excited that I had to wake the girls. Doug acted as if he were put out by the whole thing, then quickly joined in the fun. I woke Hailey and was so excited. She rained all over my parade when she rolled her eyes and asked to be taken back to bed. Libby on the other hand, was thrilled. We've played kitchen for the past 30 minutes. I don't know if waking your kid up to play kitchen with you at 10 p.m. makes you good parents or bad parents, but it was fun. Take a look at her little face. That was worth it right?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

totally worth it!

Adrienne said...

How cute is that face! Totally worth the memory!

Crystal said...

I say worth it. So cute!

rachel said...

Getting up at 10 pm to play makes you the funnest mom on the block!! She is a doll :)