I am pathetic. Ever since the preview for The Time Traveler's Wife came out I have watched it DAILY and I've cried every time. In fact, I plan on watching it at least once daily until August 14th, opening day, where I will be found with my girlfriends at the Megaplex Theater in the center on row J (my favorite place to sit) with frozen Junior Mints and a Dr. Pepper.
Beneath all the classics of course, The Time Traveler's Wife is my favorite book. I loved it and recommend it highly. I will warn you though, I once recommended it to a group of women who nearly banned me from the planet for its colorful language and occasional graphic depiction. It honestly took a few of them years to even like me again. So if that kind of thing is hard for you to stomach, don't read it. But if you want a beautiful piece of art, pick it up. It will take your breath away. I've never read a better ending, ever. It's poetry. It's art. I adore it.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment