Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's all about the Nachos

So we have this little tradition in our family. We walk in the door from church and we share a plate (or two) of Nachos. Then the girls go down for their naps and we eat dinner around 4 or 5.

We haven't been to church in a couple weeks because of vacations. This is a conversation between Hailey and me.

Hailey: Mom are we going to church this week?
Me: Yes.
Hailey: Oh good, I miss church.
Me: (feeling like an awesome mom that my child is so spiritual) What do you miss about it sweetie?
Hailey: The Nachos.

Awesome.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

It seems both your kids equate their spiritual lives with food. :)

Liz said...

Hailey is so darling and I LOVE your tradition... considering my weighty issue I won't be starting though, it for Kim and I.

LeShel said...

YUM!! super cute