Monday, August 24, 2009

A first-grader? Really?


Hailey started first grade last week. I was prepared for Kindergarten but not for first grade tears. I had to choke them back all the way to the car where I just let 'em go. She was most excited for eating lunch at school. What a lovely girl I have.

5 comments:

Liz said...

She is beautiful! Looks like a first grader to me. All done up from her head to toes, even her nails match her outfit.

Amber Gardiner said...

She and Jordan can be co-Gap models! So Grown UP!

si tu veux said...

sweet. love the little tooth missing. I miss those firsts! ...and am still crying when I drop my kids off to school. Hope you are feeling well. ♥

LeShel said...

I'm planning on crying my eyes out next Tuesday. Off to Middle School and K.

Cami said...

Such a cute collage and an adorable girl!