
1. Riding the ATV's. I conquered my fear and spent almost three solid days on the 4-wheeler. Yes, I AM queen of the ATV. Even Hailey and Libby got to take little rides.
2. Games with my family. No one drew blood this time, which in and of itself is nothing short of a miracle.
3. Sleeping on the reverse taco bed with Doug. He's so cool.
4. Channeling our W.T.ness, we all (including Libby) donned fake tattoos.5. Riding the 4 wheelers alone with my mom and sitting on the edge of a cliff talking. Don't worry, neither of us jumped.
6. Mammoth Caves- I've never been there. It was awesome.
7. Mom, Erin and I went for a 4-wheeler ride. We were idiots and decided to drive up a 90 degree incline. Toward the top, mom stalled so we had to stop. We were in a really bad situation. After Erin and I got mom going (and I fell on my face in the dirt) Erin and I had to get our machine going without rolling downhill. Erin was awesome. I tried to be brave. I said a lot of prayers and sh**s.
8. Looking at our dream lots and plotting where our cabin would go.9. Watching Rob and Erin with their baby's first massive blowout. I laughed so hard I cried. I'll post the video, I think you'll agree that it's funny stuff.
10. Reading These is my Words. What a great book!



2 comments:
perfect trip!
Looks like a great time.
Post a Comment