So this week I started a new adventure- Digital Scrapbooking. Traditional scrapbookers refer to this as "crossing over to the darkside." I love to scrapbook but for me it's about the memories and making sure that they aren't forgotten. It isn't as much about the actual craft. I am a year and a half behind on my scrapbooking and every time I think about doing it I get an ulcer. All of my stuff is packed away from the move and Libby is the destroyer of all things (especially scrapbooking supplies). Suffice it to say that my motivation to get caught up has been a little low. So I've decided that I am going to learn how to Scrapbook digitally and be a "hybrid" scrapper. (That's a scrapbooker who does some of each and also mixes both kinds of elements on her pages if so desired).
It's been kind of a frustrating process because I know exactly how I want the pages to look and I can't make them go that way digitally. I'm learning! I've had a lot of help from Adrienne. THANK YOU ADJ! Here's one of my first pages.
5 comments:
That turned out beautifully, Chris.
That picture is from the zoo, isn't it!
Looks Great!
it's great! Way to go.
Hey! You did beautifully, as I knew you would!
I can't wait to learn! You always come up with great scrap pages.
Post a Comment