Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nice Guys Never Win!

So last night after watching the finale of American Idol, I bawled actual tears for David Archuleta. Yes, real tears. Pathetic. From those tears came the tears for the Utah Jazz- again. And then of course the Utah Jazz tears turned into my Mitt Romney tears. By then I worked myself up to the point where I said aloud while blubbering "Our world is going straight to Hell!" For a few minutes I actually believed that the downfall of David Archuleta was some sign of the times and a metaphor for our world. You can tell I am in severe need of sleep!

5 comments:

Amber Gardiner said...

You don't have TV and this is what you choose to watch? Heaven Help You!

Erin Axson said...

Seriously... please refer to my blog about David Cook aka the Banty Rooster!
I hate him. Everything about him is so contrived and those tears he cried at the end are fake. He had to be thinking of dead puppies and other equally sad stuff.

Jeana said...

Hey, I'm still hoping that McCain chooses Romney as his VP. Would that make you a little less sad? (BTW, I don't watch American Idol but I wanted David Archuleta to win anyway.)

It"s me said...

You guys are so funny. I think american idol is just dumb. Sorry. Besides.. do you even hear anything from the winners... like taylor hicks, jordan sparks, ruben studdard... and so on?

bren said...

Christie I felt the same way. I called and called and called trying to get my vote in for David A. and it was always busy. Once again I felt like my vote (that didnt go through) didnt count!!! I wanted to cry also and your right why cant the good guy win?