Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just My Luck!

So I won the 1320 KFAN Get paid and play promotion which included AWESOME seats to Game 6 vs. the Lakers. You had to tell them why you deserved to win. I told the story about Andrei Kirilinko's 3 point shot during Game 7 v the Rockets in 2007. Long story short, I'm 99% sure that Andrei broke my water which resulted in Libby's birth a little over 24 hours later.

So Doug and I were so excited to see Deron, Carlos, Memo, Andrei, Price, Brewer, Harpring, Korver, etc kick Kobe's trash. Fast forward to the end of the game... It ended and we couldn't stand up out of our seats for awhile afterwards because I had to regain my composure after the heartbreaker of a game. (note my swollen eyes in the picture) Just my luck to win the tickets. Just my luck they'd lose the game. It was still fun and thanks to Amber, world's best sister, I really enjoyed a night out ALONE with the love of my life which seems like I rarely get anymore.

No comments: