Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Epiphany

Seven years ago Amber had this brilliant idea for starting a book club and recruited my help. It was her Epiphany and thus we named our book club. Seven years ago I wasn't a mom yet, I was just barely pregnant. And now, I don't know how I'd survive motherhood without these women. Seven years ago I was a reader; I read 20 or so books a year. Now I am an AVID reader and read about 60 books a year. We've had our ups and downs, mostly ups. A few have come and gone. But I love every one of these women.

P.S. I know I look like a ballerina

6 comments:

Liz said...

Great friends are a treasure!

si tu veux said...

hey, I thought Sheri was in your book club...

looks like you all have a grand time.

Happy Birthday!

Christie Gardiner said...

Sheri WAS in my book club and IS in my neighborhood book club (although I should say I am in HER book club.)

Amber Gardiner said...

Why does my book club look like models and then there's me...dah dah dum.

Camryn said...

Look at your fun book club girls! I hope you had an awesome time! The headband is cute! Ballerina...haha....

Jeana said...

I think you look great, Amber, and I love your headband, Christie!