"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
10 comments:
Your children are beautiful. Wishing the best to you and yours
love your family. love the pics.
You have natural talent, girl! What a great eye! BEAUTIFUL pictures!!
Those turned out great, Chris!
Your oldest daughter's eyes...wow.
They bore into your soul, don't they?
These are all lovely.
Beautiful pictures from yesterday. It was wonderful to see you and see you looking so much better.
I'm just in love with Libby, it's true!
They all turned out beautifully. I want to know what you were pondering as you looked out into the distance. Love the close up of Libby :)
Beautiful pictures, and if I do say so myself, as most do, you look just like Alice Cloe in that picture.
Love your pictures! We need to get Annie's done! You look so pretty Christie!
Post a Comment