Friday, May 29, 2009

Munchies


How long has this product been out there? Doritos, good. Cheetos, good. Pretzles, good. Sun Chips, good. Doritos/Cheetos/Pretzles/Sunchips together? The cheese junk foods have united to create transfat heaven. I feel liberated. My tastebuds have formed a circle, joined hands, started swaying and have begun to sing Kumbaya, they're so darn happy. Munchies, a seriously good snack. Seriously.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Haven't seen these in the store. Wouldn't dare buy them, since I need no more poundage.

LeShel said...

OH crap! Something else I need to try. Sounds So inviting and happy.

Adrienne said...

You might want to send the this little write up to the company. It would be a good advertisement. They could even put it on a blog layout for a magazine ad? Just a thought!

Jeana said...

Sounds yummy--a perfect BBQ treat!

Erin Axson said...

wanna know what would bump these snacks from 'amazing' to 'celestial?' If you substituted the Sun Chips for a can of diet coke... and it was just hanging out in the bag when you cracked it open... and it was somehow chilled... awesome.

It"s me said...

I will have to try them!

suzie said...

Saw them, bought them, tasted them, loved them! I am a munchie junkie!