I love your page and the pictures are great! I am glad you and Doug got to get away for a while! I had fun tending Libby and Hailey while you were away!
Wish I could click on the photo of your trip and see it. I've put my glasses on and that is not helpful, either. As one ages things need to be bigger. I am glad that you had a great get away.
Catalina is so beautiful. One of my high school girlfriends swam from the Long Beach Harbor to Catalina last summer! Crazy!!! Check it out: http://www.damfast.org/Newsletter/sep2008.pdf "Davis swimmers conquer 22-mile Catalina Channel" by Lyra Halprin
BTW=her husband is Jesse's BFF and is whom our little Nate is named after. Also, my BFF is Nate's sister Carolyn (she was a bridesmaid in my wedding) and she is pregnant too, we are three weeks apart! Whew, did you get all that?
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
9 comments:
AWESOME!
You did a beautiful job! How was the cruise? Did you stop at Catalina Island? I had Girls' Camp there once...yes, we had to rough it- HA :)
Looks lovely! Catalina nd the layout!
I love your page and the pictures are great! I am glad you and Doug got to get away for a while! I had fun tending Libby and Hailey while you were away!
Wish I could click on the photo of your trip and see it. I've put my glasses on and that is not helpful, either. As one ages things need to be bigger. I am glad that you had a great get away.
Very cute layout. I miss scrapbooking. Maybe someday.
cool, is that digital?
Yup, digital
Catalina is so beautiful.
One of my high school girlfriends swam from the Long Beach Harbor to Catalina last summer! Crazy!!!
Check it out:
http://www.damfast.org/Newsletter/sep2008.pdf
"Davis swimmers conquer
22-mile Catalina Channel"
by Lyra Halprin
BTW=her husband is Jesse's BFF and is whom our little Nate is named after. Also, my BFF is Nate's sister Carolyn (she was a bridesmaid in my wedding) and she is pregnant too, we are three weeks apart!
Whew, did you get all that?
Post a Comment