Jon Schmidt is a family friend. He played at my house growing up many times and played at my brother's wedding. I love him. He's a genuine guy. I love his music. Every bit of it. Tribute and Waterfall are my favorites, but this new arrangement will blow you away. Watch and be amazed at this truly talented Man, my friend, Jon Schmidt:
2 years ago

7 comments:
Both these guys are brilliant, which one is Jon?
There's nothing I love more then a man and his piano...and throw a cello in there???? Forget about it...awesome!!!
The pianist
I found you!! Hey neighbor! (Alias, remember?--don't let that throw you off)
I saw this 2 weeks ago and it was BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to his website to download it, I love it!
;) I know who you are!
I went to his site and downloaded this song about four weeks ago. If it were a casette it would be worn out by now. It is beautiful. I can't wait until he released his album that includes this song and others like it, his site stated it would be released later this summer. I have a lot of his sheet music and can't play it like her can... Love ALL of his C.D.'s and his concerts. He is a great entertainer.
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y!!!
H A I L E Y J A N E
We love you and hope you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment