Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Making the blog private.

In a week or so I'm going to make the blog private. If you want to read it, send me your email address and I'll make sure you still can. :)

20 comments:

Shauna said...

Yes I do here is my e-mail:
tryingtostaycalm@gmai.com

Amy said...

add me:
welives08@gmail.com
Thanks!

rachel said...

Me too!! clara1@digis.net

Liz said...

Aunt Liz says "YES"
darrelhansen@comcast.net

LeShel said...

I'd like in on the reading list.
gotberg@hotmail.com

jill said...

jilinvegas@yahoo.com

Adrienne said...

Me too! burdetteworld@rapidwave.net

si tu veux said...

please include us:

me: raggettyanne@comcast.net
cece: clarissalvsmnks@comcast.net
gav: sk8rhottie@comcast.net
sam: element99@rocketmail.com

thanks!!!

Marla said...

I want too:

gmchanderson@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

amanda.wilford@gmail.com

Jenney Rees said...

jenneyrees@gmail.com

Sherilyn said...

Here is my e-mail:
sheri@intercompute.com Thanks!!!

Curtis Hansen said...

Add The Hansen's to your list:
hansencurtis1@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Jessica said...

I would like an invite! jessicagordon@digis.net and I still need your e-mail address so I can invite you to ours. -Jes ;)

Libby said...

I'd love to still be able to read your blog! Thanks

libby2loo@yahoo.com

Lauren said...

I definitely want to continue reading your blog. You have my email :)!

Shanon said...

Please let me in the club! :) cropuntildawn@hotmail.com

Becky said...

me too please: cocoabora@yahoo.com

suzie said...

Don't forget me...
suzannegray3@msn.com

P and L said...

Me, too.