Sunday, July 20, 2008

...And friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them...

So this is the week of the class of '98. It's been ten years since I said goodbye to High School and the Sentimental Fool that I am has looked forward to this! My class reunion is on Tuesday night and last night I hosted a BBQ for some of my friends from Junior High and High School.

I've blogged to death the fact that I'm loyal and that once you're in my heart, you have a piece of it for always. It was so good to see a few of the friends of my youth yesterday. Some things never change... Some things do. But for all the things about them that have changed and for all that are the same, I love them still.

4 comments:

It"s me said...

I wish I were as attached to my high school friends... I liked them but when high school was over I rejoiced inside to know I never had to see some of those people again!e

Amy said...

That's great! My 10 year reunion is this summer also, but I'm sad I won't be able to make it. There were 5 of us girls that were best friends in high school...we called ourselves The Fab Five (so silly), but we still keep in touch, diligently, and I'm so blessed to have them!

Lindsay Adamson Livingston said...

That looks so great...wish we could have been there. Is that Brigham in the background?! And where's Amberly? I can't wait to see you guys in a week or so

Lindsay Adamson Livingston said...

Oh, duh...I found her