Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Day.

I consider a baby to be any person two years old and younger. As of tomorrow, I no longer have a baby. And that is sad. I'll have two big girls. And that is happy. Tonight I rocked Libby and sang to her; relishing one last night of rocking my baby to sleep. I probably won't get to mother another sweet baby. It is a joy to be a mother. It is the happiness of my life. Here's my BABY girl, on her very last baby day.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

We had a great time today. It really was so nice of you to invite Abby and I. Thank you. I hope she has a wonderful rest of the day!

Jeana said...

Ha ha, I was telling one of the fence people that I had to put my baby down for her nap and he looked at Portia and said, "You mean her?" as if she weren't a baby. It's hard not to consider them babies anymore, but I guess when they're three, they really aren't. Sigh.

si tu veux said...

Happy Birthday sweet BIG girl. Hope all is well with you all.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to Elisabeth (Libby)!