I was spoiled on Mother's Day by my husband and sweet daughters. I loved the girls' little drawings and presents. Doug gave me a cookbook, a cookbook stand, new copper bottom pots and a pan, a candle and Elder Uchtdorf's new book. Hailey gave me homemade stationary and a lower pen. My mother-in-law also wrote me the nicest card. Doug made the yummiest dinner. He said I could have whatever I wanted. We had gotten some beautiful green peppers from the co-op so I asked him to make my friend Jeana's recipe for stuffed peppers. They were so good! I missed seeing my mom but enjoyed talking to her on the phone and talking to my stepmom. We also went to the temple and took pictures with the girls. Bear with me, these are my favorites...

2 comments:
Beautiful photos! I'm going to have to try Jeana's recipe. Glad you had such a lovely Mother's Day. I didn't realize your Libby and my Cecilia were so close in age. She is a cutie!!
How did I miss this one?
What beautiful pictures!!!
Post a Comment