Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love co-op Saturday!

Someone recently asked me when I would stop posting pictures of the co-op. My answer is, when it stops being so exciting. Today was an especially fun co-op Saturday. We had to go to Springville to pick up our basket (SoJo sold out before I got our stuff ordered.) Somehow we then ended up in Midway with Robert, Erin and Henry at Tarahamara for lunch. Fun adventure. I love co-op Saturday.

This week's loot, $65.00:
2 bags carrots
8 apples
5 pears
6 sweet potatoes
5 oranges
6 pumellos
2 grapefruit
6 limes
5 lemmons
12 tangelos
28 mandarin oranges
1 head lettuce
1 bunch of celery
1 green onion
1 bunch cilantro
2 butternut squash
1 package grape tomatoes
2 heads broccoli
1 head garlic
10 bananas
1 coconut
1 bunch bok choy
1 head cabbage
1 ginger root
1 lb sugar snap peas
4 loaves rye bread
5 loaves nine grain bread
20 whole wheat protein snack bars

2 comments:

rachel said...

I just read your Life Lesson's post. Beautiful. Maybe my favorite you've written.

Camryn said...

Wow--that's a lot of stuff for a great deal! I've gotta try that!