On my program, I weigh, take photos and inches every 4 weeks. For accountability: Weeks: 4 lbs lost: 10 Inches Lost: 17.5!!! Pants Size: down two sizes
Maybe at the end I'll dare to post a before and after pictures, but not yet.
Wow, really remarkable. I am fighting what feels like an uphill battle right now, but determined to get out of my maternity clothes... especially since I am almost 8 weeks postpartum. :)
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
4 comments:
that is incredible. I'd love to hear what recipes you've really liked and which ones you'd never try again.
You go girl! I'm cheering for you!
Good for you, Christie!
Wow, really remarkable. I am fighting what feels like an uphill battle right now, but determined to get out of my maternity clothes...
especially since I am almost 8 weeks postpartum. :)
Post a Comment