Friday, February 19, 2010

Because I'm a copycat!

My sisters (Amber, Erin and my closest girlfriends) are big copycats. Adrienne joined a co-op, then I did, then Erin did. Erin knits headbands now I do. Crystal uses Easy off Oven Cleaner, so do I. I'm eating clean, now Adrienne is. I could go on and on with each of my sisters...

Amber and I tend to be the biggest copycats of each other. If she gets something cool, you can bet I'll get it (if I can) within a short amount of time. When I get something cool, I can usually sell her on it too. We are also terrible about riling each other up when we're down, but we build each other up too which makes up for the other I guess.

Anyway, Amber got this super cool present for her birthday. This morning she called to tell me it was on sale at Costco for 60 bucks less than it was at Christmas. So this afternoon I am a proud owner of this little beauty (and I couldn't be happier.) I've wanted a camcorder forever. I bought one for Christmas but Doug informed me it was a "pile of poop" so we took it back. I CANNOT WAIT to document my kids' lives! Yay for Amber and her persuasive ways. Yay for being a big follower. Yay for sisters.

1 comment:

Amber Gardiner said...

Ah, all part of my evil plan to make the world more like Me!

And, I'm the worst knitter known to man, I think I'm going to need more than a 10 minute lesson!

Says Me the Copycat!