Please just call me if you have a problem with me. Don't use my personal blog as your forum. Whatever your issue with me is, I'm sure we could resolve it.
Christie, you're the best...you are always trying to do what's right. I know there is SOMEONE OUT THERE trying to make you feel bad about yourself and THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED, but don't worry, I love you and I know the true intentions of your heart!
And to everyone who hides behind anonymous comments, if you can't say it from your own mouth, that's probably a clue that it shouldn't be said AT ALL!
That is why I put my blog private: People, people can't we all just be nice! Anyway sorry Chirstie send me your email address and I will invite you to the blog. jeff.evans@digis.net. You are amazing and I love reading your cleaver blog!
Private blogs don't give out feeds so that's why mine doesn't update on your blog list anymore. Best thing to do is take it off of your list. Save and exit, then go back and add it again. Then it will just show up at the bottom of your list, title only with no posting updates, and unfortunately the only way to see if there is anything new is to check it out every now and then. I know...we private people are a pain. I wish I could do something about that.
i'm with amy on this one. private can be a pain. most of the time you don't get readers because blog roll doesn't tempt bloggers...no title, snippet, or thumbnail of the most recent rambling. but...price you pay for privacy. hope you are feeling well. thank you for the nice comment on our temple day. emailed you back...we went again yesterday, she was still so enamored by the doornobs, etc. such a sweet day with her. i can't believe she is so grown up...well, over and out. do hope your are getting some strength.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
11 comments:
Dear mean anonymous poster,
Please just call me if you have a problem with me. Don't use my personal blog as your forum. Whatever your issue with me is, I'm sure we could resolve it.
Thanks,
Christie
Christie, you're the best...you are always trying to do what's right. I know there is SOMEONE OUT THERE trying to make you feel bad about yourself and THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED, but don't worry, I love you and I know the true intentions of your heart!
And to everyone who hides behind anonymous comments, if you can't say it from your own mouth, that's probably a clue that it shouldn't be said AT ALL!
I love Christie. So there.
That is why I put my blog private: People, people can't we all just be nice! Anyway sorry Chirstie send me your email address and I will invite you to the blog. jeff.evans@digis.net. You are amazing and I love reading your cleaver blog!
Oh man, I don't get to read the comment! :)
You are awesome Christie!!
Private blogs don't give out feeds so that's why mine doesn't update on your blog list anymore. Best thing to do is take it off of your list. Save and exit, then go back and add it again. Then it will just show up at the bottom of your list, title only with no posting updates, and unfortunately the only way to see if there is anything new is to check it out every now and then. I know...we private people are a pain. I wish I could do something about that.
Hey Christie, You are welcome to read my blog. Just email me at takadre@hotmail.com and I will invite you.
i'm with amy on this one. private can be a pain. most of the time you don't get readers because blog roll doesn't tempt bloggers...no title, snippet, or thumbnail of the most recent rambling. but...price you pay for privacy. hope you are feeling well. thank you for the nice comment on our temple day. emailed you back...we went again yesterday, she was still so enamored by the doornobs, etc. such a sweet day with her. i can't believe she is so grown up...well, over and out. do hope your are getting some strength.
--stacie
Christie,
Send me your email address and I will add you! jessicagordon@digis.net
I haven't updated it in about two months, but it is on my to do list!
Jes
Post a Comment