Thanks for posting this on facebook Jenney! It fits my feelings this week perfectly. This week I even was talking to my mom about this very talk and how I want to be a creator.
Having seen this now on so many other blogs because of your post here it is such a great reminder of how powerful great messages are. Thanks for sharing.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
5 comments:
Thank you, thank you for posting and sharing this. Amazing! I can be a creator...
I needed to hear this!
Beautiful reminder and such a spiritual message. THANKS!
Inspiring! Thanks for sharing this!
Having seen this now on so many other blogs because of your post here it is such a great reminder of how powerful great messages are. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment