
The last year of my 20's and I'm going to live it up. It was a wonderful day. I spent 6 hours at the spa while Doug took the day off to be with the kids and made me a cake! He even drove me to the spa because he didn't want me driving on the bad roads. Then I had dinner with my little fam, my mom, my brother and Erin at JCW's. Then it was off to the late showing of Marley and Me with the book club gals. A great day. At the end, my one regret was that I was away from Doug for so much of the day. But I so appreciate him creating the perfect day for me!

2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your day. 29 looks good on you! :)
I had fun going to the movie. Thanks for planning it! I love to celebrate your birthday.
Post a Comment