Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas at our house.

So I'm writing late this year as I spent Christmas with the flu and life has been a whirlwind since.

I love Christmastime. I love everything about it. Even though we were in between houses and then moving during most of the season, we tried to do fun Christmas things to remind us about the birth of our Savior and help the kids to see the magic of Christmas. My family even braved the boxes and spent Christmas in our new house with us amidst the chaos. We did have our little tree and in spite of the boxes it was still wonderful. We reminisced about Christmases past and spoke of the Savior. This is one of the only pictures I got this year. Crazy what being sick does for my picture taking. These girls are my greatest gift. Each year I wrap them up in new jammies and put them under the tree for a picture so that I remember how very blessed I am. I love being a wife and mom and my family is my greatest joy.


4 comments:

Liz said...

I am sorry that you had the flu bug for Christmas. The Hailey and Libby's P.J.'s are darling. Hope that this year goes a little more smoothly.

Erin Axson said...

Christmas was amazing this year! Thank you for buying a house so we could all have a wonderful, cozy christmas all under the same roof.

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! The jammies are so cute. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas except for the sick part. Love ya.

LeShel said...

Looks like a happy Christmas.