8 years on January 5th and I still feel like the luckiest girl. Doug brought me flowers and took me to Cucina Toscana for dinner. It was amazing. He is so good and kind. I can't believe he lets me spend his life with him.
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
6 comments:
Happy anniversary...again. I can't believe it's been that long. It's all just gone so fast. Cute picture of you two. :)
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute couple. Isn't marriage the best?
You two make a great couple! I love this picture of the two of you. Best wishes for many more wonderful years and then eternity!
congrats on 8 years. It's wonderful to be with someone that likes to come home to you and you can't wait until they arrive!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 8 years!
ahhh. the anniversary. happy day. hope you are feeling well today. ♥
Post a Comment