I was tagged by Crystal and Stacey. Similar tags, so I'll do them both at once but I won't tag anyone else ;-) ...
8 favorite TV shows:
1. Conference
2. Presidential Debates/Coverage
3. Utah Jazz Basketball
4. Grey's Anatomy, shhhh don't tell anyone!
5. CSI
6. Lost
7. ??? We don't have TV, so this is pretty much all!
8. ???
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Got up and cried.
2. Went to Church and cried.
3. Made lunch and cried.
4. Took a nap- no sleep crying.
5. Went to Doug's Grandparents and cried.
6. Came home, ate dinner and cried.
7. Went to Sunday Evening Discussion and REALLY cried.
8. Watched My name is Earl with Doug so that I wouldn't cry, but cried anyway.
8 things I look forward to:
1. Christmas (in a new house this year I hope and pray!)
2. Book Club Nights
3. Vacations
4. Going to the Spa
5. FHE
6. Going on a mission
7. Camping without babies!
8. Daily Baths
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Iguana
2. Tepanyaki
3. Joy Luck
4. Brick Oven
5. Ottavio's
6. Ruth's Chris (I went there one time and can never justify it again, but I dream about the steak!)
7. JCW's
8. Bucca De Beppo
8 things on my wish list:
1. A complete understanding of Joseph Smith
2. new house!!!
3. Twin baby boys
4. A tumor free uterus
5. A family vacation
6. A vacation with Doug to Italy
7. One of those newfangled TV sets that isn't round on the edges. :)
8. World Peace.
2 years ago

5 comments:
Honey, all these tears and alcohol is off limits. no good. I think a spa day is a must as soon as you move! Love you...if you need a good cry, give me a call. I am feeling a little weepy as of late too!
So, with all of the crying, I assume that means you are moving for sure? Have you decided where you are headed and when do you have to go? I wish I had been able to know you and Doug better. You are good people and you will be missed.
It was fun to read your list. I'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday. I wish I could give you the twin boys and the tumor free uterus. You are such a great mom. Great moms should get lots of kids! Take care and keep a tissue with you because then you'll be ready for the next round of tears.
Girlfriend no more crying!! It is going to be wonderful new experience with a lot of new adventures. Besides, whenever Pete and I talk about it I start getting weepy,too. So with you, me and a lot of other people who love you guys, we are going to cause a flood in the neighborhood. LOL. We are going to miss you guys sooo much. But thank goodness for Blogs, so your family is always close by.
It's amazing to me how you can always sound "SO YOU" all the time! I think you're great x eight!
Post a Comment