It's always fun to go to John and Amber's 4th of July celebration. I love being there with family and friends. I love that Grandpa comes and that we get to celebrate with a real American Hero. This year Beva rented a bounce house, cotton candy machine and snow cone machine for the kids. It was a blast.
Doug and his Brothers: John, Thomas, Douglas


Libby, Kathleen, and Annaka in the bounce house

Hailey going down the slide.

My sweet girls.

Amber and Me!

Beva taking a picture of me taking a picture of her!

Amber, Me, April

Doug and Me

Grandpa's Suicide Snowcone.

Doug and Grandpa.

The Grownups (and Austin) played Bacce Ball. Even Grandpa played!

Cotton Candy Divas.

Beware my mad cotton candy skillz.

Love my Dad in law!

Grandpa gets into the action with a box of snaps.

Princess of Independence: Hailey!

Sparkly Libby!

The Fam.

Fam Closeup.

Love this guy.

<3

John and Doug light 'em up.

2 comments:
Cute! I love all these fun pics.
How did you do that gorgeous thing with your hair? Lookin' good!
You guys sure know how to throw a party--looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment