- My Husband and sweet daughters.
- My mother-in-law and father-in law for taking us in and being so kind.
- My family.
- Baby A
- Girlfriends and Sisters in Law who are like sisters.
- That I live in a country that has elected a black President, and even though I disagree with the majority of his views, my kids will never remember the time before broke this racial barrier. (I wish it were Colin Powell or Condeleza Rice)
- Books. I love them and they have been a great joy to me.
- Ice.
- Learning experiences that make me a better person.
- You! If you are reading this blog, you must love me. I love you too and am thankful to have you in my life.
2 years ago

13 comments:
WHO IS BABY A?????????????????????
Baby "A" ?
Thanks for the loving wishes. We hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy family, friends, and many blessings.
Yeah, um what am I missing here? Baby A? Happy Thanksgiving Chris.
I'm wondering along with the rest. . . Who is Baby A???
I am not pg in case you are wondering!
What a nice list of gratitude. Hope your celebrations all went well, and that you are feeling a bit better.
You have been tagged and award, from me, take the award, do the tag, or do both. Whatever you would like to do.
Happy Turkey Recovery Day!
That is a nice list but what is baby a?
thanks for the kind comment. hope you are feeling better.... [how are you doing?]
HA HA! I love the mystery surrounding the identity of baby A! 5 1/2 more months and we will all know the identity of baby A!
I am thankful for you sister!
What a lovely list. You have a giant spirit Christie. I wish I had known you better.
Here, here to everything. In my life, Baby A was my first twin--Davis. . . .
or is it hear, hear?
Post a Comment