I didn't want to say anything till it was official, but I have been hired by the Utah Jazz as a professional Blogger! Go me. I will now get to fulfill my lifelong dream of kissing Jerry Sloan (Doug's all for it). Thanks for those who supported me through the process, I'm quite thrilled!
2 years ago

9 comments:
HOORAY for Christie!!! I knew you'd get it. You wowed them with your fabulous personality and charisma. How could they possibly resist your charm?
How could they not love you? You will do great. I am so excited for you.
So, what's the verdict...TV or no TV, that is the question?
There was no doubt in my mind that you'd get this job! Congrats!
Congrats!!! You'll be fabulous! I'll read from afar, pass the links on to friends and brag about how I have the coolest cousin in the world (just like always)!
How did you get this job and what do you do?
Awesome, Chris, congrats!
congrats christy....enjoy the fame!
Go you!!! I knew you would get it... dressed up like a jazz dancer or not!
Is that your costume? Do you have to wear it to every game?
Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you though.
Post a Comment