That is funny. I love the mascara up the nose. I can hear your voice as I read your words. I know this was humorous but you said you were having a tough time this morning. Hope the day got better!
"For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do."
A Quote
You don't have to be perfect, only willing to be perfected.
2 comments:
That is funny. I love the mascara up the nose. I can hear your voice as I read your words. I know this was humorous but you said you were having a tough time this morning. Hope the day got better!
On another note, I love the lemony fresh!
Oh dear Annaka 2! I guess this just proves that this genetic trait comes from the Gardiner side of the family!
You crack me up!
Post a Comment