Every time we go to visit my mom in St. George we drive past this advertisement for a Red Barn that serves ice cream. It's somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Salem? Santaquin? Spanish Fork? I think it starts with S.
After a particularly LONG drive home we decided to stop. It was a good choice. I love my family and I love making memories at random places. I hope my girls remember the fun we have.

3 comments:
Santaquin. So, how was it, was it worth the stop?
I have been there... Ben and I stopped there when we were coming home from playing golf with Ben's parents.
Santaquin, that is were I used to live before moving here. The owner is our old stake president and in my old ward. My house was up the street. You may have passed my house and not known. In fall they pull wagon's filled with hay bails out to a huge pumplin patch located in the middle of the orchards and you pick a pumpkin and ride back. Of course you have to finish off with some hot chocolate, cider, ice cream, or cinnamon roll.
I MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment